Add another dog to your current SportDOG Brand Contain + Train system (SDF-CTR) or replace a Collar Receiver with the SDF-CTR Add-A-Dog Collar Receiver. The Training Mode expands to 3 dogs and the Containment Mode expands to any number of dogs.
How It Works
The Collar Receiver for the Contain + Train system works by receiving radio signal from both the Fence Transmitter and the Remote Transmitter. With 3 modes of operation, you decide which signals the Collar Receiver responds to.
In Containment Mode, the Collar Receiver only picks up radio signal that has been sent through the Boundary Wire from the Fence Transmitter. While wearing the Collar Receiver, when your dog approaches the Boundary Wire and steps into the Warning Zone, a warning beep will be delivered. If your dog continues towards the Boundary Wire and into the Stimulation Zone, a safe, static stimulation will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Boundary Area. In Containment mode, the Collar Receiver will not respond to the operation of the Remote Transmitter.
In Training Mode, the Collar Receiver only listens to the radio signal sent from the Remote Transmitter, allowing you to train your dog inside or outside of the Boundary Area. In this mode, the Collar Receiver will not react when entering the Warning Zone or Stimulation Zone of the Boundary Area.
In Containment and Training Mode, the Collar Receiver will respond to both the radio signal sent from the Fence Transmitter through the Boundary Wire and the radio signal sent from the Remote Transmitter. This allows you to simultaneously train your dog while he is being contained.
- This is the Collar Receiver only; Compatible with the SportDOG Brand Contain + Train (SDF-CT), In-Ground Fence (SDF-100A), and FieldTrainer 425 (SD-425)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Anti-Linger feature prevents dog from running down Collar Receiver Battery
- With 3 operational modes, you can control which part of your Contain + Train system the collar responds to. The collar can easily be set to respond to only the Remote Transmitter, only the Fence Transmitter, or both
- In Training Mode, u seyour Remote Transmitter's dial to select one of the 7 levels of static stimulation in either low, medium, or high ranges and use the buttons to deliver your choice of momentary (nick) or continuous stimulation. You also have the option to train with vibration (buzz) and tone (beep)
- In Containment Mode, the collar will give a warning tone and vibration as your dog approaches the boundary, and then moves to one of 7 static stimulation levels that you select, based on your dog's temperament
- This waterproof and rechargeable collar fits dogs up to 20 pounds and is easily paired to your existing system; Detailed operating guide and a locally based Customer Care Center, available 6 days a week, provide support when you need it
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to always create "Gear The Way You'd Design It"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.