The Dogtra E-Fence 3500 is an effective underground containment system with rechargeable a collar for mild to stubborn dogs. Set custom boundaries around your property that allows your dog to be safe in your yard!
Follow these simple four steps: Step 1 - Map out the installation plan Step 2 - Set up the transmitter Step 3 - Place the underground wire Step 4 - Place boundary flags and train your dog to avoid them
Fence Wire - The fence wire must make a continuous loop around your property for your system to operate. The signal is delivered from the terminal of the transmitter, through the fence wire, back to the other terminal on the transmitter. When this is accomplished, the wire continuity light will emit a constant red indicator. The wire should be buried approximately 4-6 inches into the ground, or deep enough to protect it from being damaged by any machinery or dug up by your dog. The wire does not have to be buried in order to work.
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- For Dogs 15 pounds and up
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager provides vibration before stimulation
- Vibration Only setting for timid dogs
- 8 Low to Medium Stimulation Levels
- Ultra-Compact Receiver/Collar
- Fully Waterproof Receiver/Collar
- 40-Acre Maximum Area Coverage
- Wire Break Light and Alarm
- 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Wall Mounting Transmitter
- Waterproof Receiver
- Transmitter Power Adapter
- Battery Charger for Receiver
- 500 ft. 20 Gauge Underground Fence Wire
- Training Flags (50 each)
- Waterproof Splices (4 each)
- Test Light
- Ground Wire (Dark Green)
- Transmitter Mounting Screws (2 ea) & plastic anchors (2 ea)
- Plastic Training Probes
- Owner's Manual & Training Manual
How Much Wire Do You Need?
|Acres||Feet of Wire|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.