This toy car is a small version of real Land Rover luxury car. Kid can drive this car by himself/herself or parents can help operate the car through 2.4G remote control to enhance parent-child relationship.
Spacious seat openable doors forward/ reverse button horn and steering wheel will give them wonderful and exciting driving experience. With slow startup design shock proof wheels and belt your little one will get the best protection. Kids can press the button to switch and listen various songs doubling their enjoyment.
This product is not sold in California.
if you are looking for this product don't hesitate to place an order!
- This product is not for sale in California
- 2 powerful drive motors to reach 2.5-5 km/h speed
- Equipped with AUX input USB port and TF card slot to connect external devices
- 2.4 G parental remote control mode (3 adjustable speeds) & battery operate mode (fast/slow speeds)
- Slow start function for gradual acceleration and reliable braking
- Spacious 2-seater with safety belt for sitting and playing
- Luxury appearance bright LED lights and horn sound to attract baby
- 4 explosion-proof wheels with spring suspension for long-time use
- Forward & reverse button and steering wheel for kids to operate easily
- Doors can be opened for add fun and convenience
- Equipped with foldable rollers and handle for easy transportation
- One-button start design for enough convenience
- Has passed CEC DOE CPSIA and ASTM certification for safe use
- Comes with rechargeable battery and charger adapter
- Color: Black
- Material: PP + iron
- Overall dimensions: 50" x 32.5" x 23.5" (L x W x H)
- Net weight: 43 lbs
- Weight capacity: 110 lbs
- Speed: 2.5-5 km/h
- Charge time: 8-12 hours
- Battery: 12V 4.5 AH
- Recommended for ages: 3-8 years old
- Package includes:
- 1 x Kids ride on car
- 1 x 2.4G remote control
- 1 x Charger
- 2 x Spanner
- 1 x Instruction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.